Folder password lock

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by nonamedude, Oct 6, 2010.

1. nonamedude

nonamedude New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have gone through a ton of searching and threads and I may have found some options but I dont think any of them will do what I want to do.

On my old phone I had some stuff that I liked to keep private. It was pretty easy since it was just a normal phone and no one ever wanted to see it and it really never left my pocket. Its not that easy with my new droid.

I am looking for an app that I can password lock a folder. I already no how to hide stuff from the gallery but I feel like that isnt enough. I basically want to have a password protected folder or folders and if I enter my password I can still view whatever is in them. I havent been able to find something that does all that.

Any help would be nice. Thank you.

2. shaiknbaik

shaiknbaik Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    well the only thing i know of is an app on the market (cant remember the name but its a note app that has a pword on it when you open the app and u can keep notes in this app) ill update if i can find name

3. shaiknbaik

shaiknbaik Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    ok i found it its called kepper password and data vault it keeps your noted encrypted and i think stores them online

Search tags for this page

android folder lock

android folder lock app

android folder lock software
android folder locker

folder lock android app

folder lock android apps

folder lock app for android

folder lock apps for android

folder lock for android
folder locker for android