1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Folder Organizer is the Amazon free app of the day!!!

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Garemlin, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

In case anyone missed it I just wanted to point out that Folder Organizer is the Amazon free app of the day today. This is must-have app for organizing your apps into folders on your desktop. Lots of features and options above and beyond that. It is well worth the normal price so getting it free makes it all the more better. If you are able I highly recommended getting it. FolderOrganizer:Amazon:Mobile Apps

Sent from my Droid X
  2. lmdodds

lmdodds New Member

thanks for the heads up.. great app
  3. Lenagainster

Lenagainster New Member

Put Folder Organizer on my Xoom and on two Droid2s. For the first time since I got the Xoom, it froze up, the screen went blank, and I had to do a forced reboot (hold volume up key and 'on' key simultaneously for six seconds). Then my Droid2 froze, first time I can recall. Coincidence? In spite of all the high ratings, I chose to uninstall Folder Organizer on all three devices.
  4. REMilk

REMilk New Member

I have been using Folder Organizer lite for over a year on my Droid 1 and never had a problem. I also installed from Amazon yesterday and have had no problems!
  5. Lenagainster

Lenagainster New Member

well, I'll give it another shot.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums