Folder moving

Cynthialea

Reaction score
Stock, manually updated 2.2 Droid. I have a folder with my frequently played games. Somehow I keep moving it to another home screen. Previously I've just been deleting it and recreating it on the page I want it on. Is there anyway to move it back to the original screen?

Thanks

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stock, manually updated 2.2 Droid. I have a folder with my frequently played games. Somehow I keep moving it to another home screen. Previously I've just been deleting it and recreating it on the page I want it on. Is there anyway to move it back to the original screen?

Thanks

Have you tried long pressing and dragging to the home screen?

OP
C

Cynthialea

Reaction score
I don't know how to get it off the screen that it's on. I don't know how to make it change the screen once I long press

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know how to get it off the screen that it's on. I don't know how to make it change the screen once I long press

Once you long press and feel the lil bump (meaning the item can be moved), drag it to the side in the direction of the screen you want it on until the screens move but the item is still selected. I have better luck with my index finger. Then simply drop it on that screen.

OP
C

Cynthialea

Reaction score
I guess the index finger worked. Ive tried that SO many times. whew. THANKS again!