Folder for apps?

msgriffith

Reaction score
Im trying to categorize my apps in different folder so im not overwhelmed when I click desktop key. How do I do this. Example id like all my games in a folder.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Long press on an empty spot on one of your screens and you should see folders there. Btw, welcome to Droid Forums!! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

ericsbcn

Reaction score
I created a new folder on my home screen via Folders - New Folder. But how do you add stuff to it? Tried the following:

1. Dragging items there, that didn't work.
2. Opening the folder and doing a long press also didn't work. I was only able to change the name of the folder.
3. Selecting Add from the menu while the folder was open also didn't work. That just allowed me to add more items to the home screen.
4. I also tried looking for the folder in the file manager, but couldn't find it.

I'm stumped.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Apps Organizer and Folder Organizer. Both by the same developer. Apps Organizer is pretty basic (which I like) and allows you to create a folder with apps in categories of your choice. You can create a custom icon for the folder to place on your home screen. Folder Organizer has way more options. I've played with it but I like the more simple approach of AO.