Focused 1.8.9 and 1.9.3 Themes by JsinLegacy!

droidxchat

Reaction score
hmm i can't find screenshots, no images loading in that link.. is it my browser?

DroidTC

Reaction score
Was running 1.8.9 but restored my 1.8.6 backup due to battery issues. I then installed Sinful green but it made launcherpro repeatedly force close and also removed my settings app. Anyone have any similar issues with this theme?

I'd like to run this theme but maybe I'll just wait till the next RubiX update and see if it likes this theme better on my phone.

GTvert90

Reaction score
Was running 1.8.9 but restored my 1.8.6 backup due to battery issues. I then installed Sinful green but it made launcherpro repeatedly force close and also removed my settings app. Anyone have any similar issues with this theme?

I'd like to run this theme but maybe I'll just wait till the next RubiX update and see if it likes this theme better on my phone.
You can't expect a theme that's meant for one version to work on others

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidTC

Reaction score
That's understood, but Jsin said it was for any Rubix release post 1.6 which is why I gave it a try

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DaveG1968

Reaction score

I am running this theme on top of 1.8.9 and I have also lost the ability to get into settings, and it is crashing LauncherPro Plus and ADW whenever I try to make a shortcut. Anyone else experiencing these problems? I have tried installing this theme twice with the same results, and have wiped data/cache.

DaveG1968

Reaction score

I am running this theme on top of 1.8.9 and I have also lost the ability to get into settings, and it is crashing LauncherPro Plus and ADW whenever I try to make a shortcut. Anyone else experiencing these problems? I have tried installing this theme twice with the same results, and have wiped data/cache.

OK, for anyone having these problems, I found a fix, but it ain't easy.

First, I made sure I had all my apps backed up with Titanium. Then I installed the stock 2.2 sbf (I wasn't on the leak). I was going to try to have market automatically restore all of my apps, but for some reason it doesn't work on mine. So I installed Rubix 1.8.9, then immediately installed the Sinful theme. Then after all of that was done, and still no automatic market restore, I resorted to restoring from Titanium. I've had absolutely no problems with the theme now, settings and LPP work fine.

Only issue I've had is suddenly my battery icon has gone from showing increments of 10% to increments of 20%. It worked fine the first couple of days, but all of a sudden it changed. Don't believe I installed anything to change it. Anyone else have a similar issue?

shaggypatel

Reaction score
Question im a ROOKIE at rooting.

So according to my Phone I'm running rubiX Focused 1.8.6
DroidX ver 2.2.1

what do i need to do to install either one RubiX Focused 1.8.9 or 1.9.3.

what are the step to install these can someone please write it in a step by step for me thank you. Jay P.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So according to my Phone I'm running rubiX Focused 1.8.6
DroidX ver 2.2.1

what do i need to do to install either one RubiX Focused 1.8.9 or 1.9.3.

what are the step to install these can someone please write it in a step by step for me thank you. Jay P.

I would stay on 1.8.6 until the new ROM is released by Drod (soon)

1.8.9 has battery issues for some users.