FNG with some questions.....

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I stopped by the Verizon store today to see if they had heard any new rumors about the release date of the Bionic. I then had a salesman who had recently bought a TB try to sell me on it by saying the TB had 2 1Ghz processors and a qHD display. I told him it only had 1 processor and a WVGA display. I told him the only advantage as far as specs go was the 1.3 mp camera on the front and the 768mb RAM. After I realized I knew more about what this guy was supposed to be selling I moved to the TB on display to check it out.

My question is this. When "they" talk Bionic specs, what is the difference in the DDR2 PC grade RAM than say the type of RAM in the TB? Is it faster? Does it make up for there being less than the TB? And, is the fact that the TB can be fully rooted a deal breaker for the Bionic?? What exactly would I need to fully root the Bionic for? As you can tell, I'm new to the rooting process and the benefit of it. Supposedly, the Bionic will be upgradable to Android 2.3. What would I want to do with it and not be able to that I would with a fully rooted TB? Thanks for any replies.