FM Transmittor

sk8er14

Reaction score
Is there an app that will allow my droid 2 to transmit my music to an fm radio

azaraith

Reaction score
I don't know, but I'm in for the update cuz I want to know as well.

flyinace

Reaction score
I hope im wrong, but I think you might as well be asking for an app that does MRI imaging or an app that allows your talk to truckers via CB radio. (meaning the hardware is probably not in the phone)....But again, I hope I'm wrong.

phaze3131

Reaction score
I hope im wrong, but I think you might as well be asking for an app that does MRI imaging or an app that allows your talk to truckers via CB radio. (meaning the hardware is probably not in the phone)....But again, I hope I'm wrong.

There's other phones with fm receivers so you make no sense sorry.

2010 ZR1

Reaction score

There's other phones with fm receivers so you make no sense sorry.

An FM receiver is different from an FM transmitter. The Incredible already has the receiver.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
After a quick Google search. The Droid 2 does not have an internal FM transmitter. It does how ever have the receiver as stated by 2010 ZR1. Sorry guys. But you can buy an external one online.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.