Florida Droid

FLguy

Reaction score
My first smart phone and I'm impressed with the forum. I'll have a few questions to post elsewhere in the forum.dancedroid

mcsinfl

Reaction score
My first smart phone and I'm impressed with the forum. I'll have a few questions to post elsewhere in the forum.dancedroid

where in FL? I'm outside Ft Lauderdale (Davie)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in central florida guys Ocala just north of Orlando, but originally from South Fla. Welcome to Df ask your questions here and they will get answerd

JCo352

Reaction score
I'm in central florida guys Ocala just north of Orlando, but originally from South Fla. Welcome to Df ask your questions here and they will get answerd

You're in Ocala? That's where I'm from.

JCo352

Reaction score

mcsinfl

Reaction score

Yep i'm here in Ocala rogiht now :icon_eek:

they have internet in Ocala? I thought they were still on horse and buggy? LOL (my parents live in the villages, and i used to ride atv's in ocala national forest all the time)

JCo352

Reaction score

they have internet in Ocala? I thought they were still on horse and buggy? LOL (my parents live in the villages, and i used to ride atv's in ocala national forest all the time)

Ocala is turning into the next Orlando, and Orlando is turning into the next Miami. I hate The Villages, I used to work there. No offense to your parents, but OMGosh, the worst drivers inhabit that place.

mcsinfl

Reaction score

Ocala is turning into the next Orlando, and Orlando is turning into the next Miami. I hate The Villages, I used to work there. No offense to your parents, but OMGosh, the worst drivers inhabit that place.

yes, i've been there recently, it's growing. as for the villages, great place to visit, but they're buying up/taking over middle florida. i was in emergency room there once, doctor said largest percentage of er visits are from men driving golf carts too fast and wives falling out going around corners...swear i didn't make that up