floating multi window vzw?

randizzard

Reaction score
I'm looking to basically just add on to a stock rom I'm using. I love the multi Windows in the 4.1.2 roms but don't like the bugs. Is there a zip file to add this on. I googled it but only found one for the Sprint carrier. If any one has the link or can point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Thank you.

steeletown

Reaction score
I'm on the hyperdrive rom. I tried synergy and a couple of others, but this is my favorite. The only issues I have is iheart radio keeps fc and group mms doesn't seem to work, but you can use a third party app for that. I like all the options you have in this rom.

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
I have tried both and I do like them a lot. I have encountered a few bugs with both that annoy me so I just keep going back to the stock root rom. One being entire phone force closes and then restarts, second being when my alarm clock went off I couldn't shut it off because it froze so at 5am I dealt with my alarm till I could pull off my otter box and yank my battery. So I'm just looking for"bolt ons" until I figure out which one I'm really going to run with.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
I've been on synergy for over a month. I had experienced some freezes and reboots all with dirty flashes. Once I did a super wipe and flash I have had an uptime of over two weeks without fail.

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
By super wipe you mean reset, cache and dalvik all twice then install

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Ok cool, what about the external sd card does it wipe that

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks for that. Am going to try it this weekend. Can't really do to much flashing and tinkering while working you know

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Ok so i was able to fully wipe and install but now swype is gone. Is there a way to get that back if i don't have a beta account? And also its been two days and haven't had a reset or fc (so far) so thanks for the info.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Ok so i was able to fully wipe and install but now swype is gone. Is there a way to get that back if i don't have a beta account? And also its been two days and haven't had a reset or fc (so far) so thanks for the info.

Under the Samsung keyboard settings, make sure "swift key flow" is checked. This allows you to swipe. As for the fc, freezes and reboots, I have had very little run ins but they have happened. Check out this link that addressea just that. I have flashed this and so far so good :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41409968
☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

WillisD

Reaction score
Also if you're on synergy try a different kernel, I had some freezes with ziggy's kernel

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
I've Been using ziggys since rooted with no problems but thanks for the heads up. Also is there a way to get s memo back, the apk I downloaded won't install and the market says it's not compatible