Floatify Brings Android L Like LockScreen Notification For Your Android Device

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

These days everyone wants a taste of Lemon Drop, lollipop, licorice, or whatever the L stands for. There are plenty of apps that are bringing the features from this version of Android to every device. "Floatify" is an app by well known developer "Jawomo", the same guy that brought us SideControl. Essentially this app enables stacked notifications on the lockscreen just like in Android L. Notifications are interactive. You can expand them or swipe to dismiss. You can even open the notifications as they come in. The notifications are not only accessible from the lockscreen. They also appear as a floating notification center on the home screen. This is a very well designed app. Other features of the app include smart blacklist (disables popup notifications while using certain apps), and an option to show all pending notifications when device is unlocked. Head to the link below to download this app.

via Play Store

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This app looks cool, I may have to check it out for a few days. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: says my device (s4) isn't compatible with the current version. That's disappointing

RyanPm40

Reaction score
This app looks cool, I may have to check it out for a few days. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: says my device (s4) isn't compatible with the current version. That's disappointing

Really? Works fine on my stock Verizon S4 running 4.4.2 KitKat.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Really? Works fine on my stock Verizon S4 running 4.4.2 KitKat.
Used the link posted in original post. Couldn't find the app through searching through Play Store either.

Stock rooted still on JellyBean though. I'll try to figure it out later.

scott craft

Reaction score
For some reason it isn't working with my email app. It works with Facebook, but so far that's it. It looks great though.