Flex T9 stinks

mitchb2

Reaction score
Ite horrible. Any alternatives?

They'd marveled.

The above makes my point. It stinks hard. And sucks as well.

Edited post. Choose your wording more carefully in the future. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that the post was edited, what don't you like about Flex T9? Something objective please.

I started using Swype as soon as it was available for the OG Droid and a staunch supporter. When Flex T9 came out for free for a day on Amazon, I installed it without much expectation. I ended up liking it so much that I don't use Swype at all.

hobby31

Reaction score
Now that the post was edited, what don't you like about Flex T9? Something objective please.

I started using Swype as soon as it was available for the OG Droid and a staunch supporter. When Flex T9 came out for free for a day on Amazon, I installed it without much expectation. I ended up liking it so much that I don't use Swype at all.

I agree with you Vulcan, I've been using swype since I had the original droid. I was using it on my bolt when amazon was offering Flex T9. I did the same thing and liked it so well I found myself using it over swype.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

+1 here too.

Mastrik

Reaction score

+1 here too.

+2 here (it's that good)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

y0manda

Reaction score
I prefer t9 over swype with the tb.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Flex t9 makes me happy. And more importantly makes my wife happy on my old D1. Was in swype beta for a long time, maybe OP has utilization issues. More specifics of the complaint would be nice.

sent from Dali's moustache.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing that would make FlexT9 better would be if someone would theme it like they did with Swype.

moset

Reaction score
I like it too. Better prediction than swype for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I didn't like swupe at all but was using flext9 before I tried swype so was already spoiled. I love t9!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing that would make FlexT9 better would be if someone would theme it like they did with Swype.

es0tericcha0s has already themed it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MrKleen

Reaction score
FlexT9 works very well. Of course if you fling your finger all willy nilly it will have errors. There will always be errors but with a little patience they can be fixed.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I prefer it over Swype. But I'm not much of a swiper. Im a tapper and I'm loving Swiftkey X darkskin.

Last edited:

gatewayad

Reaction score
Gotta agree, love T9 swyping works much better than swype, voice recognition right on and typing perdiction good, I have had both swype and swiftkey, IMO this is much better than either of them