1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fleksy keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by skennelly, Jul 25, 2013.

1. skennelly

skennelly New Member

I have tried many different keyboards over the past couple years. The one that I have always stuck with was swiftkey. That has always had the best word prediction in my opinion. However, recently I signed up for the beta version of Fleksy keyboard. It is being developed for use by blind people. This keyboard has unbelievable word prediction. It is so good that you can literally type without even looking at your phone. It is worth trying at the very least. Give it a shot!

Edit: Dev link http://fleksy.com/

Video/tutorial:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  2. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for posting ..I removed the DB link with official link to dev site..
  3. dappwl

dappwl New Member

I tried Fleksy on Iphone a couple of months ago. It is not just a great idea it is working surprisingly well!
Search tags for this page
fleksy apk
fleksy keyboard premium
fleksy official apk
fleksy para s3

fleksy premium apk

fleksy premiun
fleksy.apk

how to get fleksy apk premum for free