Flashlight fun and more

JMaz89

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and just finished up my first basic application and I was wondering if anyone would like to give it a test and see if it works on some more phones and if you like it.

The program uses the screen as a flashlight, also has a strobe light, color strobe, scrolling white and an emergency red light. I know nothing too amazing, but it is my first app out and I am doing this all in my spare time will attending school.

The app is in the market and called Flashlight fun and Strobe thats the title you can find it under. Any ratings would be appreciated and any advice you have please let me know!

If this is the wrong forum please let me know. Also I am trying to get the direct market link for the app but currently I only have a search here is the link: market://search?q=pname:com.jmaz.flashtorch

Thanks in advance!

OP
J

JMaz89

Reaction score
66 views and no one wants to take the plunge? Well maybe next time! Working on even more features now!

OP
J

JMaz89

Reaction score
New version is up with some new features. Check out if you please. So far I have a couple thousand users, looks like it might catch on!