flashlight app?

OP
T

thrashtrash

Reaction score
It is only .99 geesh!
This guy rushed to meet a need. At least we could give him a few bucks for his efforts.

i would love to pay for this app but my bank account meaning my debut card for purchasing on the marked can not be used as it is overdrawn by 225 dollars that i dont have... i have 3 dollars to my name which is currently in my pocket and i am more than willing to give it up for this app but unfortunately there is no mail in app service! wouldnt that be nice hhaa. and yes i know i should be using my money for ridding myself of debut to a bank but hey i did say i REALLY WANT THIS APP! haha. thanks anyway

88Droid

Reaction score
It is only .99 geesh!
This guy rushed to meet a need. At least we could give him a few bucks for his efforts.

i would love to pay for this app but my bank account meaning my debut card for purchasing on the marked can not be used as it is overdrawn by 225 dollars that i dont have... i have 3 dollars to my name which is currently in my pocket and i am more than willing to give it up for this app but unfortunately there is no mail in app service! wouldnt that be nice hhaa. and yes i know i should be using my money for ridding myself of debut to a bank but hey i did say i REALLY WANT THIS APP! haha. thanks anyway

hmmmmm, for some the phone purchase price was 199.99, then factor in oh... lets say 10% of sales tax.. puts u at $220, and then a big-mac and fry..... i think i know why ur overdrawn...

U GOT A DROID !!!!! : )

sorry bud...

PridgNYC

Reaction score
needs to be widget but still worth it.

Love the option to use it while videorecording

Chet mentioned in his thread over at androidforums.com, that he would be looking at making it a widget this weekend.

mitchb2

Reaction score
Ha! Great use of $0.99. Awesome! Nice and bright.
Maybe if people are skeptical about the brightness you could offer a trial version that turns off after a couple seconds.

Anyway, for a buck it's just what we were asking for.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing, you don't have to buy it now. If you have a need, then you can download it then.

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score
there is also an app called MotoTorch which uses a widget. Just click on the widget and the LEDs turn on, click it again and it turns them off. It will also auto-dim the screen while the LEDs are on.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
there is also an app called MotoTorch which uses a widget. Just click on the widget and the LEDs turn on, click it again and it turns them off. It will also auto-dim the screen while the LEDs are on.

Works good except it doesn't auto-dim for me but does the opposite it goes full bright. Still nice widget...

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score

Works good except it doesn't auto-dim for me but does the opposite it goes full bright. Still nice widget...

can you tell me what your settings are? It works, because there are some people that complains that they don't want it to dim.

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
eclipsed4utoo said:
can you tell me what your settings are? It works, because there are some people that complains that they don't want it to dim.

I don't see any settings for mototorch...

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score
eclipsed4utoo said:

I don't see any settings for mototorch...

sorry, my bad. I meant your settings for the screen timeout for the DROID. That's what it changes when you turn on the LEDs. It should set that value back when you turn the LEDs off.