flashing/voodoo problems?

Reaction score
ok, i have been reading and trying to put a new ROM/ voodoo/ new kernals ect. on my fascinate.. I AM LOST. i need help. its giving me to many links and redirects. i just wanna kno one site were i can go to get voodoo and put new ROM's on my phone.im trying to put the ROM called superdark version 1. and put voodoo those are my main concern. any help is greatly apriciated..?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
ok, i have been reading and trying to put a new ROM/ voodoo/ new kernals ect. on my fascinate.. I AM LOST. i need help. its giving me to many links and redirects. i just wanna kno one site were i can go to get voodoo and put new ROM's on my phone.im trying to put the ROM called superdark version 1. and put voodoo those are my main concern. any help is greatly apriciated..?

There is all the Kernels and most of the ROMs on here. Just look, if you're not satisfied then go to xda.

ziggy484

Reaction score

There is all the Kernels and most of the ROMs on here. Just look, if you're not satisfied then go to xda.

Ouch!! he was asking for it though...

Sent via Superclean Gingerbread Fascinate

hecantbreathe

Reaction score

Ouch!! he was asking for it though...

Sent via Superclean Gingerbread Fascinate

Wasn't trying to be mean. Just don't understand why you can't look on the forum here.

OP
T
Reaction score
well i looked an downloaded somethig that bricked my phone. it says "SAMSUNG" and does nothing else. i can get to cwm or w.e it is and reset/ clear cache and all that but that does nothing. i tried to use odin3 to reset my phone but this does nothing also.? any ideas ive been reading on the forums and cant find the right one to help me

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
well i looked an downloaded somethig that bricked my phone. it says "SAMSUNG" and does nothing else. i can get to cwm or w.e it is and reset/ clear cache and all that but that does nothing. i tried to use odin3 to reset my phone but this does nothing also.? any ideas ive been reading on the forums and cant find the right one to help me

What did you flash?

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 ComaVolt'd Fascinate

OP
T
Reaction score
i downloaded an app- gts..w.e it is an it is for rooted phones.. i was in the app clicked something and it said **would you like to breaukthephone** and **no im not crazy**...i clicked the first one on accident and it restarted and now this :(.. and ill give that link a try thanx