1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flashing Pink Screen in Camera

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by cardsfan92, Jul 14, 2010.

1. cardsfan92

cardsfan92 New Member

Hi everybody, I just got my new Dinc a couple days ago off of backorder. After work today I opened up the camera app, and instead of seeing the normal screen, there's a flashing pink screen. I've tried everything I know how to do to fix it, including taking the battery out, multiple hard resets, and going through the recovery menu. I really don't want to have to send this thing back to Verizon and wait another month for a new one with all the screen issues slowing the orders down. Please help!
  2. SprungMS

SprungMS New Member

Same problem

I'm having the same problem... It just flashes and flickers in reddish/pink colors, like your finger is in front of it, but there is still a lot of light. Eventually, mine will stop flashing and just turn to a solid black or solid white. There is no light detection. It stays the same color/colors even if you block off light.
Search tags for this page
android pink screen
camera is pink htc incredible

camera pink flicker android

camera pink screen

camera screen flashes colors
camera screen flashing colors
camera screen flickers on droid x

htc incredible camera pink screen

htc rezound camera looks pink when using flash

phone camera screen turning pink
pink camera edited for android
pink dinc
pink screen
why is my phone flashing pink
why is the camera on mt htc incredible pink?