1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flashed to 6.1.2 Froyo

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by kylo77, Jul 11, 2011.

1. kylo77

kylo77 New Member

I flashed to 6.1.2 (last version of Froyo on CM right?). It loaded great and felt smooth but no Google Apps. I downloaded them and loaded them after the rom but still not showing up...am I missing something? I think I'm done with Gingerbread until I get the Bionic when it comes out. GB just too unstable on my phone.

thanks!
  2. DanDroidX

DanDroidX New Member

What does gingerbread have to do with CM6? Do you know what gapp version you installed?

Sent from the Droidforums App via a Neurocellular Processing Unit.
  3. kylo77

kylo77 New Member

Now that you mentioned that I see that there is a Gapps recommended for CM6. I'll load it later today and see if that works. With regards to your other question, not sure if I understand what you mean. Isn't CM6 Froyo based?

thanks for the response
  4. mjones73

mjones73 New Member

5. DanDroidX

DanDroidX New Member

I figured out what you meant about gingerbread. Nvrmind that. I was half or maybe 3/4 asleep when I sent that. Lol

Sent from the Droidforums App via a Neurocellular Processing Unit.
  6. kylo77

kylo77 New Member

Mjones...thanks...that post did the trick! I was running PE 4.2 (Froyo) but my phone didn't like it and would lock up....even got red hot a few times. CM6 is smooth and clean.