Flashed SBF, asking for activation, but I'm using my Bionic now...

rwking

Reaction score
I have a Droid Bionic. I was messing around with my Moto Droid and decided to SBF back to stock and start playing with it from scratch. But now it's asking me to activate it. I was hoping I wouldn't have to since I'm using my Bionic as my primary phone and just using my Droid to play around. Is there a way to get around activation and use the Wifi, camera, etc? Thanks for your help! :)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a Droid Bionic. I was messing around with my Moto Droid and decided to SBF back to stock and start playing with it from scratch. But now it's asking me to activate it. I was hoping I wouldn't have to since I'm using my Bionic as my primary phone and just using my Droid to play around. Is there a way to get around activation and use the Wifi, camera, etc? Thanks for your help! :)

There's a way to by-pass the activation screen. It involves touching the four corners of the screen in a particular order. I don't recall the order fully, but it seems it was top left, top right, bottom right and then bottom left. Google it, you will find it.

Good luck.

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
Oh snap! I had no idea you could bypass the activation... weird! Thanks for the tip! I actually found it in another thread on the site.

icon12.png
how to bypass activation.

ok bypass activation.. u must tap the screen where it shows the green android . first you tap top left, then tap top right, then bottom right and finaly bottom left.. yes it does get annoying everytime you power on adn off the phone.​

Milton515

Reaction score
There's a way to by-pass the activation screen. It involves touching the four corners of the screen in a particular order. I don't recall the order fully, but it seems it was top left, top right, bottom right and then bottom left. Google it, you will find it.

Good luck.

This is the correct order

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums