flashed ics 6.16.206 rebooted phone but nothing happened. Can anybody help

Houdiniact

Reaction score
OK I flashed the latest ICS leak because I saw a post saying there was a way to go back now. Others used it and it worked.

My phone only had about 15 percent charge "I know it was very stupid to flash with such a low battery" I proceded to flash the file and the process completed all that was left was a reboot. I rebooted but the phone never came back on and still wont come back on. I held the volume down button and power for 10 seconds and the screen flickers towards the bottom but nothing happens sometimes after doing that I will get the red motorola logo like it is going to turn on but that goes away and nothing happens. Right now I have the phone plugged in hoping something might happen so we will see what I can figure out searching the web but hopefully somebody here can help me with this problem. I have no idea where to start. Thanks guys

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OP
H

Houdiniact

Reaction score
Ok. I got my phone up and running again. However I keep trying to get The latest .206 ICS going and I can't figure it out. I keep ending up in the state that I was in when I started this thread. Does anybody have a link to a guide on how to install the latest ICS because I have searched and cannot find anythign. :(

Reaction score
First, i just want to correct something in your first post......there is no way back off of the ics leaks. Once you are on a leak, there is no way back to GB.

What system are you on? That makes a huge difference.

I created a thread in these forums about getting people who are stuck on an old ics leak up to 206 and foxkat included the link to the original thread above. If you are already on an old ics leak, the directions are spelled out in that link.

If you are on stock .181 you should be able to just flash the update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just noticed in another thread for the Droid 4 you posted saying you tried to flash the update and it didn't work.

There is a ics 6.16.206 for the d4 and for the razr. They have the same system number but you have to use the correct one.

Based on you posting on the D4 thread, i assume you downloaded and tried to flash the wrong one.

kokodroid

Reaction score
Ok. I got my phone up and running again. However I keep trying to get The latest .206 ICS going and I can't figure it out. I keep ending up in the state that I was in when I started this thread. Does anybody have a link to a guide on how to install the latest ICS because I have searched and cannot find anythign. :(

Find @MATLGROFF twitter feed or search for BspatchProject.zip ... He and @DHacker29 found a way to get .84 .85 etc updated to .206 dancedroid

Reaction score
Find @MATLGROFF twitter feed or search for BspatchProject.zip ... He and @DHacker29 found a way to get .84 .85 etc updated to .206 dancedroid

He doesn't need to go find anyone. Foxkat pasted the link to matts fix for ics leaks above.

The op problem is he is trying to flash the wrong file.