Flashed Back, Stuck on Bootloader - 2.3.340

mich1248

Reaction score
my phone is pretty much in the same state...in the bootloader screen, how can rsdlite recognize ur phone..to flash an sbf

akappy332

Reaction score
I guess worst case scenario then I'd have to pick up a new battery which would be cheaper than paying the Insurance Fee for a new phone

I don't know how much they are but you can buy an external battery charger. Its like a digital camera battery charger. Pop battery out of phone and put in charger. Think its like 15 bucks.

Please don't go off and tear up you cord to charge it. That's just ridiculous.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

It wasn't ridiculous for me? I have more cords than i know what to do with, and it got me out of my situation when my battery died flashing... If he has basic knowledge of + and - leads and how a battery charges, then I think its way better than waiting for a new battery. It took me 5 minutes to tear apart and 15 to charge it. It also can be any usb cord. You don't need to use your phone's. In fact if you did, then i wouldnt have done it. That's counterproductive :p

Dustin.

Reaction score
To those of you who updated to .340 and flashed back to a lower SBF.

After you have successfully flashed the .320 SBF and are currently STUCK or in a BOOTLOOP you need to follow these directions.

1. Turn phone completely off.
2. Hold POWER + HOME, once "M" shows up release POWER but continue to hold HOME.
3. You will be prompted with an Android icon with a ! in the middle.
4. Hit the Search button.
5. You'll be in Stock Recovery.
6. Wipe Data
7. Wipe Cache
8. Reboot System

You guys should be good to go.

Cheers!

EDIT - For future reference, you can find the FULL 2.3.320 SBF here at this link.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-x-discussion/5633-droid-x-2-3-32-full-sbf.html

chazall1

Reaction score
1. Turn phone completely off.
2. Hold POWER + HOME, once "M" shows up release POWER but continue to hold HOME.
3. You will be prompted with an Android icon with a ! in the middle.
4. Hit the Search button.
5. You'll be in Stock Recovery.
6. Wipe Data
7. Wipe Cache
8. Reboot System

When I try these final step, I end up at the bootloader screen, NOT THE STOCK RECOVERY! My friend has the exact same thing happening with is DX. Why do I not have the ability to use the stock recovery?????

Thanks

joamon

Reaction score
I'm stuck on the "OK to Program" after Flashing to .15. I had not updated to .320 or .340 yet so I'm not sure what went wrong. Used RSD Lite and the SBF 2.2 and the program seemed to work fine but when I turn on the phone it just says "OK to Program" and "Connect USB Data Cable"

PLEASE HELP!

just4747

Reaction score
Same boat here, stuck in bootloader. Any definitive reversal of this yet? Possibly on another forum??

just4747

Reaction score
Ok I flashed to 2.3.32, but now when I go to System Updates to look for 2.3.340, it keeps saying up-to-date. What do I do to get to the most current OTA??

CD95YJ

Reaction score
@just4747 - if you flashed 2.3.320 you are going to have to follow the 2.3.32 to 2.3.34 guide. Basically it entales flashing 4 seperate .zip files to get back to stock 2.3.34 because 2.3.32 was not a supported version so you cannot ota to the latest version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

just4747

Reaction score
@just4747 - if you flashed 2.3.320 you are going to have to follow the 2.3.32 to 2.3.34 guide. Basically it entales flashing 4 seperate .zip files to get back to stock 2.3.34 because 2.3.32 was not a supported version so you cannot ota to the latest version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Can you point me to that? I did successfully flash to 2.3.32 SBF, and then since I couldn't OTA update from there, did a nand restore I had in Clockwork back to 2.3.15.
I thought then that I could OTA update to .34 from there since I successfully went back to .15. I was able to download and install the OTA. But upon reboot, I got the same bootloader error message that I got when I tried SBFing back to 2.2 from 2.3.34. WHY???

So I had to SBF to .32 AGAIN. I then restored to the .15 backup I had again and that's where I am now.

What gives???? Arrgh. How can I get to official .34 dammit lol. Thanks.

Last edited: