Flashed AOSP Rom, followed steps, wiped accordingly...stuck in Google bootloop. HELP!

cannuh

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I was in the need to try something new and i have been wanting to give Mobile Senseis Roms a go for a while.

I downloaded, followed all steps necessary and wiped as said. I rebooted the phone and im now stuck in a bootloop with the "Google" screen in the beginning.

Im not sure as to what to do or where to go from here. I kinda need my phone seeing as my daughter and I are about to go to the museum however, lol.

Any help would be appreciated more than youll ever know. If i can flash back to .8 Liberty or continue on with AOSP, as long as i can get it working!

Thanks!

OP
C

cannuh

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but i have pulled the battery 3x now and every time i turn the phone back on it goes straight to the "Google" bootloop.

I am stumped. Unfortunately i dont stay up to par with my phone knowledge so im stuck.

Unclecheese

Reaction score
Sorry I can't be any help. I got stuck at the GOOGLE boot screen flashing AOSP but a battery pull fixed it. If you can get to CWM you can try a wipe data/cache, factory rest, mount system (I read where some had to do this). and try reflashing the ZIP.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try going into stock recovery and wiping data and cache again

MIUI

OP
C

cannuh

Reaction score
How do i do that? Every time i pull the battery it goes straight back to the Google Bootloop screen.

I can get to bootloader if that makes a difference?

I did everything except mount system. I had just read to do that as well.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
With the phone off, hold the home and power buttons until you get to a little Android. Then press the 2 volume buttons in and the recovery menu will pop up. Use the volume keys to choose factory data reset and also wipe the cache. Use the power button to press ok.

If that doesn't fix it, it looks like you'll have to sbf.

MIUI

OP
C

cannuh

Reaction score
I can get to the Android screen with the ! but when i press the Hard Search button, it will not do anything...Is this the correct button i should press to go into stock recovery?

Is this the right way to go about this? Please someone help.

If you can help me out ill PayPal gift you $3, no ****.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can get to the Android screen with the ! but when i press the Hard Search button, it will not do anything...Is this the correct button i should press to go into stock recovery?

Is this the right way to go about this? Please someone help.

If you can help me out ill PayPal gift you $3, no ****.

Pressing the search button works with Froyo. Pressing the 2 volume buttons works on GB. Remember, the power button is the ok button on GB.

I am about to go into church, but I'll check back when I get out. Good luck.

MIUI

OP
C

cannuh

Reaction score
Ya im still stuck in a bootloop after doing that.

Very pissed now.

OP
C

cannuh

Reaction score
Ok, so how do i SBF now that i have and upgraded to the leak?

Which ones do i download from here to download?

Im so confused, as usual, about this ****e. I had a bad feeling beforehand.

Figures.