Flashed 2.1.0 and now stuck in boot loop

Discussion in 'Raidzero' started by TheNewZackMorris, Nov 5, 2011.

1. TheNewZackMorris

TheNewZackMorris New Member

This morning I flashed the 2.1.0 recovery on my phone. I was running 2.0.3 previously and had no problems with it. However, when I flashed 2.1.0 it caused me to be stuck in a boot loop. I can't get past the M logo and I can't boot into recovery. Any ideas how I can get my phone back working? I have tried using RSD Lite to flash an sbf, but it will not recognize my phone. Thanks for any help.
  2. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Active Member

The only way is to rsdlite to my knowledge. Try downloading moto helper for the driver updates and see if it'll recognize your phone then.

When I did it I would get stuck at the m screen but I was able to reboot into android and flash cwm via rom manager.
  3. TheNewZackMorris

I downloaded RSD Lite and Moto Helper for the drivers. However, RSD Lite would not recognize the phone.

The problem that is causing this is that I flashed 2.1.0 & when it finished I told the phone to boot into recovery. So now it had that value written in to always want to boot into recovery. However, something with the flash must have gone wrong & it's preventing it from going into recovery, and it can't get past that to get into android.

If anyone else has any other ideas of how to get it working again I would be glad to hear them.
  4. Duhman

Duhman New Member

Can you boot to the bootloader (hold up on the d-pad while turning on the phone w/ the power button)? If you can get to bootloader, does RSDLite recognize your phone now?

If it does.. then just use the 2.0.3 sbf to install RZR.
    http://rzdroid.com/ftp/recovery/RZR-2.0.3-recovery_only.sbf

Let me know!
  5. TheNewZackMorris

Holy crap! I was able to boot into bootloader and installed 2.0.3. Thank you so much for the info!
  6. Duhman

Duhman New Member

Glad to hear you got it resolved!!
Search tags for this page

rooted and flashed tweaked 1.0 rom, now stuck in boot loop