flash

pool_shark

Reaction score
When I went to hbo.com it says my device doesn't support flash Wut shud I do

The default browser defaults to mobile view, that's what HBO is detecting.
I use the dolphin HD browser. It allows you to identify as a mobile device or desktop.

pool_shark

Reaction score

pool_shark

Reaction score
Do I have to do something after I install it

No. I think you're right. I forgot, when I originally checked, HBO was down for maintenance, so I switched to WWE and that worked.
I just checked HBO again and it isn't working properly. I'm not getting the flash support message though.

I think I also saw skyfire in the market. Skyfire on windows mobile did flash for just about every website.

Last edited:
OP
Y
Reaction score

No. I think you're right. I forgot, when I originally checked, HBO was down for maintenance, so I switched to WWE and that worked.
I just checked HBO again and it isn't working properly. I'm not getting the flash support message though.

I think I also saw skyfire in the market. Skyfire on windows mobile did flash for just about every website.
Ok and can u watch videos on espn or jus mobile site cuz I can't on regular

pool_shark

Reaction score

Ok and can u watch videos on espn or jus mobile site cuz I can't on regular

With Dolphin HD I'm not sure because I haven't tried. But when I had my Omnia I used skyfire to watch live stream PPV.