flash?

veggiedave

Reaction score
So I'm pretty good with computers and stuff like that. And I know flash is used on a lot of websites. But what capabilities is having flash going to add to the Droid experience?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am anticipating the ability to stream tv shows from websites such as hulu.com more than anything.

gatorbait

Reaction score
You can play flash games for free on your phone.

You can load websites that use flash movies (e.g. hulu.com). <--- I am pretty excited about this.

gloster

Reaction score
It means I can play Facebook Zynga games on my phone. Not sure if this is a good thing.

OP
veggiedave

veggiedave

Reaction score
Would this be the first phone to have flash?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't care who gets it first, as long as we eventually get it. If I can start streaming shows such as The Office and 30 Rock while sitting at my desk at work, I might as well fire myself because I will never get anything done.

broosewee

Reaction score
I don't care who gets it first, as long as we eventually get it. If I can start streaming shows such as The Office and 30 Rock while sitting at my desk at work, I might as well fire myself because I will never get anything done.

Creed: Ditto that my brother.

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score

Both of those shows are available on Jetflicks right now. No need to thank me, just say nice things about me when you're in the unemployment line. :)