Flash worked, now it does not!

Gretsch

Reaction score
Flashed worked great for a few days and now I can't access any flash sites. Anyone else having this problem? I tested it on Adobes site and it shows it is successfully installed. Tried rebooting, reinstalling, nothing works. Any suggestions?

OP
G

Gretsch

Reaction score
Another member said they tried going to hbo.com and it said the x does not support flash on the site. Said the same thing for me.

Padevilman

Reaction score
I have the same trouble with hbo.com however I am able to play tripping lizard drinking from cups off you tube with no problems

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
did you try going into the browser settings and checking to see if its enabled? also, did you install the updated flash from the market? what browser are you using to hit hbo.com?

OP
G

Gretsch

Reaction score
I assume you are talking about enabling plug-ins which I did. Just downloaded the flash update and still won't work. I'm using default browser and tried with dolphin and still nothing. I'm stumped!

Padevilman

Reaction score
Yes plug ins are enabled, some sites work, and some don't I guess ?

kennyc

Reaction score
Same here, says it requires flash (both default browser and dolphin browser)

OP
G

Gretsch

Reaction score
Strange thing is that, for instance, the hbo site did not give me the "you don't have a flash enabled device" warning for several days but now it does. Does anybody else whos flash is working see that warning when signing onto hbo.com now?