Flash Websites, There's a Droid for that

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
flash-website-droid.jpg

Today Motorola surprises us with a full page ad in the New York Times reiterating the benefits of Android 2.2 and Flash. This is sure to keep the iPhone 4 wounds open after the Antennagate issues ad that was published last month (Hold your Droid X any way you like, Droid X No Jacket Required).

Flash sites require Flash capabilities. Seemed pretty simple to us. That’s why we created the DROID 2. With Adobe Flash Player it gives you unrestricted access to Flash sites, videos, and games. No more empty windows or half-loaded pages. And as a 3G Mobile HotSpot, it can connect up to 5 Wi-fi enabled devices and conquer the World Wide Web. It’s compromise-free web browsing. The way it should be.

Droid2 FTW! dancedroid

Source: MobileCrunch.com

928quest

Reaction score
Even funnier is that so far no one had pointed out the incorrect use of "your" instead of "you're"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, in the Droid Forums calling someone an idiot is flaming, and flaming will get you some time off out of the forum. Be respectful to each other, I cleaned up a few posts.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slighter, respecfully, what does that have to do with the topic? Why do we care about what Skyfire is doing for an iPhone?

JLB09

Reaction score
I have the original Droid, running 2.2 but I'm still unable to view flash based content? Anyone know why?

I have been able to view Flash since I got 2.2 on my original Droid, now about 2 to 3 weeks. have no idea why you wouldn't be able to also.