Flash to metro pcs

david.16

Reaction score
I just got a Droid a855 and I want to flash it from verizon to metro pcs. Is there a guide on how to do this? I googled it but all I can find is flashing it to cricket. Thanks

Last edited:

usalaxbro11

Reaction score
I just got a Droid a855 and I want to flash it from verizon to metro pcs. Is there a guide on how to do this? I googled it but all I can find is flashing it to cricket. Thanks

Yes, you CAN flash it. I have done it with the A855 and just call around local stores and find one that does flashing.

bleetness

Reaction score
Yes, you CAN flash it. I have done it with the A855 and just call around local stores and find one that does flashing.
I had this done today, I've missed this phone so much. But now I have a question, I believe the phone is rooted, but can I flash any rom on it and keep it flashed?

xtor

Reaction score
Thanks, i have a old dx I'd like to flash to metro, to see how there service is

my razr's sharper then yours ™

bleetness

Reaction score
Their service for the most part is subpar, I just enjoy it since its best as a local service. Their phones are garbage though, But its a cheap service so I try not to complain too much, unless its about the indulge.

usalaxbro11

Reaction score
I had this done today, I've missed this phone so much. But now I have a question, I believe the phone is rooted, but can I flash any rom on it and keep it flashed?

yes, i have flashed cyanogen, steel droid, liquid. it works for sure

drewrivera

Reaction score
It doesn't look like anyone answered the question about flashing to metro pcs. Is there a link?

D1 MilestoneR

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Won't MetroPCS flash it for you if you take it in to one of the stores?

OP
D

david.16

Reaction score
Won't MetroPCS flash it for you if you take it in to one of the stores?

well I went to one of the stores but they said they cant do it, they told me to go to some store called yakety yak and they charge 80$. I bought the phone for 60$ lol

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
well I went to one of the stores but they said they cant do it, they told me to go to some store called yakety yak and they charge 80$. I bought the phone for 60$ lol

Yikes lol

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
There are several tutorials to do that.. you need several applications that can flash it for you as well.. i have done it once and it wast the easiest but doable if you can follow instructions. Here is a link

Last edited: