Flash to boost mobile?

leftspin

Reaction score
RSDLite is for flashing SBF files, I don't think you can use it to flash the phone to a different carrier

OP
T

terrym041

Reaction score
So how do you flash over to a different carrierr

leftspin

Reaction score
I think the only carriers you can flash to are Cricket and Metro PCS

there are services like this one who you can pay to do it for you: Flash to CricKet Experts - HOME

I have never done it or used that site and I don't guarantee that it's safe or that they won't just take your money and ruin your phone, I'm just giving an example

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I flahed on OG to cricket one time for a colleague. Just Google the instructions it's not to hatd if you can follow step by step.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jhutchh

Reaction score
From what I've heard, boost does not accept flashed phones to there network... I've flashed to cricket quite a few times, including the droid x im using right now. its really easy (takes like 30 mins)... ill post the link to my guide if you'd like...

sent from my droidX that eats blackberries and apples for breakfast ;)

jasmine2785

Reaction score
From what I've heard, boost does not accept flashed phones to there network... I've flashed to cricket quite a few times, including the droid x im using right now. its really easy (takes like 30 mins)... ill post the link to my guide if you'd like...

sent from my droidX that eats blackberries and apples for breakfast ;)

Could you post the link please :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Be warned. I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from doing this.. BUT I've personally dealt with quite a few devices that were flashed over to cricket, and they turn out to be glitchy, unstable, and crash quite frequently... I hope you have a different experience. I'm not saying that these results are ALWAYS what happens, but... it happens often... ymmv :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Also, welcome to the droid forums jasmine :) glad to have you aboard :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Rebirth of an old topic.....
There is no way to flash any device not designed for the iDEN network.
Channel assignments are different, as is the coding.
TDMA is using time slots with channels assigned in two 12.5 kHz. channels, using time sharing within those channels, CDMA uses similar channel assignments, but does not have guard band assignments, and base stations do not run their transmitters at full power to their respective band edges like iDEN networks do. There are also splinter channels used that are not used with CDMA channel assignments and frequency re-use.