1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

flash stock?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by lowvolt, May 30, 2012.

1. lowvolt

lowvolt New Member

Is there a way to flash the stock os without sbfing?
  2. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Premium Member

if you have a nandroid backup of stock... but you'll still be rooted... but you can unroot from there...
  3. lowvolt

lowvolt New Member

I do have a nandroid back up of stock rooted. The problem is ( if it us a problem) I did a restore from AOKP to stock rooted through rom manager. I don't know if this method does all the wipes or if it is even necessary to do when doing a restore through rom manager. The stock rooted os seemed sluggish at best so I am afraid the Android is corrupt. Oh. I forgot to mention that after the restore to stock rooted from AOKP I did another nandroid and deleted the previous stock nandroid. Any thoughts?
  4. leftspin

leftspin New Member

Yep, sounds like MotoBlur to me.

Okay but now a serious answer; restoring from a nandroid backup automatically does all of the necessary wipes for you and if it were corrupt it wouldn't have booted so I think you're in the clear. MotoBlur is painfully slow, I honestly don't know how anyone approved that for mass production.
Search tags for this page

flash stock rom droid x