FLASH SALE: $1 for RC Quadcopter, 5 limit! (June 25 Chicago 10:10 am to 10:20 am)

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Its things like this that make me avoid these websites and don't purchase anything or recommend them for that matter.
I'm with you hammer.... typically these types of flash sales, (much like Black Friday) are used for one purpose and one purpose only....to generate traffic and bring people to the store or website.
Personally I'd rather wait, do my homework and pick up a product on sale and avoid the headache of a flash sale such as this. Sure I'll pay a little more, but it's much less stressful and you can't put a price on that. LOL!
I originally ordered this
a25abe40a117a6dd1cdefd36c676fd8f.jpg
as a practice drone, but it wouldn't arrive until next week, so I ended up getting this one,
309e60a9d17d2bfabebd51dc18e6e9db.jpg
which will arrive tomorrow.

S5 tap'n

OP
L

Linus303

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S6
Sorry for the whole event guys. Hope this kind of accident and misunderstanding would not happen again in the future:(:(:(

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sorry for the whole event guys. Hope this kind of accident and misunderstanding would not happen again in the future:(:(:(
We appreciate the comments and update. The last thing we want is for your company to be unsuccessful, since it in no way benefits anymore here on the forum. Offers like the one you brought to us do excite us and so we look forward to you working out the links. Perhaps you could set aside a special group of discount drones for those of us who tried but failed to take advantage of the first offer, so that we can come away feeling better about our total experience with your company. It would go a long way towards rebuilding relations here in the forum.

Good luck and we will wait for the next opportunity. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jimmy8881

Reaction score
I'm with you hammer.... typically these types of flash sales, (much like Black Friday) are used for one purpose and one purpose only....to generate traffic and bring people to the store or website.
Personally I'd rather wait, do my homework and pick up a product on sale and avoid the headache of a flash sale such as this. Sure I'll pay a little more, but it's much less stressful and you can't put a price on that. LOL!
I originally ordered this
a25abe40a117a6dd1cdefd36c676fd8f.jpg
as a practice drone, but it wouldn't arrive until next week, so I ended up getting this one,
309e60a9d17d2bfabebd51dc18e6e9db.jpg
which will arrive tomorrow.

S5 tap'n
I hope that's not the original X5SW, I have the original X5SW and it have the Wind Bug, where the drone will not fly against the wind, even on a slight breeze. they released a upgraded X5SW that got rid of the bug. I hope you get the good one.

Reactions: cr6

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would have to give the benefit of the doubt since it's listed as both indoor and outdoor. I know that some copters can only fly with no wind and I don't consider it a bug, so much as another level of control. That added control needs better sensors and a higher technology for the control algorithm.

The model they were promoting is the
AKASO X5C 4CH 2.4GHz 6-Axis RC Quadcopter

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
We appreciate the comments and update. The last thing we want is for your company to be unsuccessful, since it in no way benefits anymore here on the forum. Offers like the one you brought to us do excite us and so we look forward to you working out the links. Perhaps you could set aside a special group of discount drones for those of us who tried but failed to take advantage of the first offer, so that we can come away feeling better about our total experience with your company. It would go a long way towards rebuilding relations here in the forum.

Good luck and we will wait for the next opportunity. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Absolutely! These things happen. Don't sweat it...we'll give you guys some business.

S5 tap'n

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I hope that's not the original X5SW, I have the original X5SW and it have the Wind Bug, where the drone will not fly against the wind, even on a slight breeze. they released a upgraded X5SW that got rid of the bug. I hope you get the good one.
Yeah, I know it doesn't fare too well in the wind, but I only purchased this as a practice drone since all of the controls will be identical to the high end drone I'm purchasing. I can crash this one as much as I want while I learn.

S5 tap'n

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Thanks stang-man! What a bargin!
I'm still trying to figure out what's missing that makes this one so inexpensive compared to all the others I've found. I think it's just the drone itself. No carrying case, extra batteries, etc. STILL, that's an awesome price!

S5 tap'n