1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flash Player

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by tahoe54, Jun 19, 2010.

1. tahoe54

tahoe54 New Member

Been off the forum for a while, so this might be like asking "who won the civil war" but what's the latest info on the needed flash player for my motorola droid? V 10.1? any help would be appreciated. THX
  2. SGTiger

SGTiger New Member

3. tahoe54

tahoe54 New Member

Help

How do I access my SD card? I believe the adobe download is there, but can't gain access to it.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

You go to the link via your phone and download it straight from the link to your phone. When it's done a prompt will come up to download. That's the easiest way to do it.
  5. tahoe54

tahoe54 New Member

Still no Joy

Thanks, what happens is that the flash player-1.apk does down load, I can see that it's installed. But there are no other prompts as indicated above. When I touch it, a message comes up showing "Parse Error there is an problem parsing the package".

I'd like to start over, but need to know how to first see the content on the sd card, then how to remove indiv items.

THX
  6. tahoe54

tahoe54 New Member

More

i think the problem is the unit is downloading it, but not placing it onto the SD. how do designate where the download goes?
  7. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Try using your phone to go here com.adobe.flashplayer-3.apk.

You should get the link that pops up to download to your phone.

If not, then what you will do is download it to your computer. Mount your droid and move the .apk file to the SD card. Once it's in there you should be able to access it via astro and open it that way, but I've downloaded all 3 versions of Flash and everyone worked by direct download to my Droid.

You are running 2.2, correct?
  8. Mojo

Mojo New Member

Do you have Android 2.2 on your Droid? You have to be running froyo for flash to work.
  9. EbE404

EbE404 New Member

Some of the Froyo ROMs floating around, such as Kangerade, are including the .apk in the install, although you will want to update to the newest version using the link that Droid Life provides.

I hate (HATE) Flash, but installed it, as there are still situations where you might need it. I'm using xScope as my browser, and one really nice thing I found is that, by default, it runs in "On Demand" mode, which is similar to Click To Flash in its behavior.

So, I fired up a couple of sites, watched them stutter and choke as they tried to run the Flash animations or video, felt the Droid getting noticeably hotter, and watched my battery life drain.

On the one hand, it's nice to have when (if) you NEED it. On the other hand, the plugin may as well insert a little graphic in the corner of Steve Jobs' head with a caption saying "See? I told you so...".

I know it's still in beta, but I'm not expecting much of an improvement.

And no, you still can't watch Hulu.
  10. SGTiger

SGTiger New Member

Huh? I haven't experienced the "stutter and choke" nor the "battery life drain" while using Flash. BTW, Steve Jobs thinks all users need to be spoon fed idiots.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  11. EbE404

EbE404 New Member

All I can report is my experience. I'm sure some websites will behave slightly differently, but here's an interesting comparison:

Flash on Android Is Put to the Test
  12. SGTiger

SGTiger New Member

Yeah, individual experiences will understandably differ wildly due to connection speed, background services, etc...
  13. kbatrph

kbatrph Guest

I am running Bugless Beast v0.3 and i downloaded the application. i go to install it and it says "Application not installed" What am i doing wrong?
Search tags for this page

adobe flash player parse error

adobe flash player parsing error
download adobe flash player parsher
droid life flash player
flash apk parse error
flash player apk parse error

flash player parse error

ñðºð°ñ‡ð°ñ‚ñŒ ñ„ð»ðµñˆ ð¿ð»ðµðµñ€.11.115
parse adobe flash player apk

parse error flash player

parser error flash apk