Flash player not working...

btfldezastr

Reaction score
Got my Fascinate Monday... Put debloated/deodexed Froyo and the 5lock screen battery option on it. Flash worked before I put the lockscreen thing... and not everytime i go to watch something it tells me I need to get the latest version. so I click and it takes me to the market, where i shows that i have the latest version... Any thoughts?
:icon_eek:

nevermind.
I'm just gonna flash the latest superclean and see how i like that xD

Last edited:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got my Fascinate Monday... Put debloated/deodexed Froyo and the 5lock screen battery option on it. Flash worked before I put the lockscreen thing... and not everytime i go to watch something it tells me I need to get the latest version. so I click and it takes me to the market, where i shows that i have the latest version... Any thoughts?

nevermind.

good idea....

OP
B

btfldezastr

Reaction score

nevermind.

good idea....

I mean I really don't wanna especially since megaupload is telling me my download limit is exceeded, but I guess it couldnt hurt?
:unsure:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

nevermind.

good idea....

I mean I really don't wanna especially since megaupload is telling me my download limit is exceeded, but I guess it couldnt hurt?

Well keep in mind its just a patch for v2.6...so you have to be running v2.6 to apply the patch to upgrade you to v2.7

or

you could ODIN the 2.7nonVoodoo posted...up to you

OP
B

btfldezastr

Reaction score
good idea....

Well keep in mind its just a patch for v2.6...so you have to be running v2.6 to apply the patch to upgrade you to v2.7

or

Yeah thats what I was gonna do. But Maybe I'll just redo debloated/deodexed. SANS lockscreen. The only reason I'd go for superclean any way is the keyboard and music player widget haha
Tell me something? With the lockscreens on superclean, do you still have to choose between either lock sckreen or a passwork (of your choosing) like you do with touchwiz?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

or

Yeah thats what I was gonna do. But Maybe I'll just redo debloated/deodexed. SANS lockscreen. The only reason I'd go for superclean any way is the keyboard and music player widget haha
Tell me something? With the lockscreens on superclean, do you still have to choose between either lock sckreen or a passwork (of your choosing) like you do with touchwiz?

SuperClean has the built in 5 lockscreen option and you can choose password, code or pattern as well....

I dont use TouchWiz at all...never have...its bloated cr** to me...

OP
B

btfldezastr

Reaction score

or

SuperClean has the built in 5 lockscreen option and you can choose password, code or pattern as well....

So after running both for a few days, I've come to realize that I only have the no-flash issue when I am running 2.7... Any clue?

OP
B

btfldezastr

Reaction score

or

OMG I'm at whits end with all of this! I dunno what the deal is but all I wants is me some Froyo with flash that doesnt stop working all the time! No matter what I'm on the flash stops working! dbdx, or 2.7, it never stays! wtf?! Ia so frustrated with having to switch back and forth between those and STILL nothing that last night I considered getrting an IPHONE!lol Might as well if i'm gonna have an outdated, nonflash device anyway. ugh
PLEASE HELP!