1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flash Player and SS 4.4

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by TGBulldog, Jul 18, 2010.

1. TGBulldog

TGBulldog New Member

Chevy -

Ok maybe I am a complete n00b...but I haven't been able to get the Flash Player to work since 4.1 when I clicked on the link in the release...what I am missing?

I saw in Rom Manager in the DL section under Froyo there is some Extras and I tried that too...where I downloaded it and then it to me to the boot loader to install it...but it still doesnt work...

I search the forums and still can't find anything about it...so maybe I am the only tard having a problem?

Please Help Me! :) I love your Roms and when you released Froyo 4.1 and I had the Flash it was awesome...please help me get that awesomeness (is that even a word?) back!

Thanks!
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

3. TGBulldog

TGBulldog New Member

Thanks so much!
Search tags for this page

ss s4 flash player