Flash on Droid Pro stopped working... Also, night time Picture Quality TERRIBLE

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Hi all.

So, I have two issues I wanted to bring up:

First, here's my dilemma, and I suspect it's something stupid and easily resolved.
I tried to take some pictures last night with my Droid Pro. Previously, my flash always worked fine. It still works when I use the "flashlight" app. However, it stopped going off when I take a picture. I looked through camera settings but can't find anything to control the flash. The only thing I can think of is that the other night I was fixing my dryer, and needed to see what some parts looked like behind where I couldn't see, so I turned on the "flashlight" and took pictures... and now it somehow disconnected the flash from my camera? I don't know...

Second, while I was one of the originals on this board to gripe about how bad the camera quality is, it was brought up that the picture quality is actually pretty good... in well-lit spaces. I agree with this. However, if I take a picture in a low-light situation, such as in a restaurant, then even with the flash the picture comes out looking horribly grainy, more like a 1 or 2 megapixel camera than a 5. Does anyone have any solutions to this?

Thanks all.

Janet1025

Reaction score
Sorry dont have any solutions for you, my solution was to take the Pro back,
as my review regarding Picture quality , the pics looked like my 4 yr olds Fisher price camera pics! TERRIBLE, my first pics were my sons first karate graduation and thank goodness I had my digital camera as back up...
I tried to play with the settings but still looked Grainy, My Tour was much better quality... along with my MANY gripes with the pro...
So happy with my Droid X now especially the camera, thank goodness..

Tech geek wannabe but have to settle being a Superhero Mom to two BOYS!