Flash not working

tfotos

Reaction score
Today I decided to hit up some of my favorite sites that use flash and for some reason my phone is saying that I don't have Flash installed. Some times the box where the flash video is going to play doesn't show anything at all. I dont know if I can live without Penny Arcade!! I am running what you read in my signature and I have downloaded Flash Player from the market. I also tried rebooting my phone in hopes that it would help it remember that I do have flash. Any ideas from you guys (who are way smarter than me when it comes to phones)?

DroidXnluvit

Reaction score
Droid X flash 10.2 not working

I was wondering if Flash 10.2 should show up in the Application Menu as running?

Reason I ask .. just a few days ago I was able to view Rush Limbaugh's Live Ditocam (I am a member and view it on my laptop all of the time) and now for last couple of days I can only get audio and no video on my Droid X. I have tried Dolphin Browser and same thing. With the stock browser I get a lockup when I try to exit the site once the ditocam is in process. I then have to turn off the droid to get rid of the lockup in the browser.

I have tried to unistall and reinstall flash 10.2 and still not working. I have gone to CNET and watched videos there but cant watch Rush on Ditocam :icon_evil::icon_evil: anymore.

My phone is rooted and not running custom roms ...have tried apex1.4 and still had the same problem and returned to stock rom.

Please help!:icon_eek:

OP
tfotos

tfotos

Reaction score
Yeah it is kind of weird that only certain flash sites work. I thought that flash player was good for all flash sites. I guess no penny arcade for my Fascinate.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk