1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flash not working properly i believe?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by aircrew85, Sep 22, 2010.

1. aircrew85

aircrew85 New Member

Ok so I am on dolphin hd (browser app) on my moto D1 watchin south park then all of a sudden the browser shuts down. I restart thinkin its just a fc issue. Nope it does it again. Then I check skyfire and it does the same thing. So I reboot my phone and it happens again when I try to launch a movie from a different site. I am currently running my moto d1 rooted with BB v.04 overclocked to 1.25ghz and a watermarked BB theme (which rocks btw) and have not had this issue before. I have had my droid for about two months. Does not appear to be a browser issue but maybe something with flash or my phone itself? It heats up but never fc's on anything else except for movies playing on a browser. I lowered the cpu speed to 800mhz but that did nothing. Any ideas?
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Does it do this on the stock browser as well?
  3. aircrew85

aircrew85 New Member

yes it does. i just installed BB v0.5 and reinstalling my core apps i had on before hand. see if that fixed the issue as i was running v0.4 something may have went wrong back then. will find out shortly.
  4. aircrew85

aircrew85 New Member

apparently this fixed it. w/e the problem was playing videos with no issues now. thank god.
Search tags for this page

skyfire flash not working