!flash lite and 2.1 soon!

J

johnaltha

Yea I was reading on the Motorola Website and looked at the Moto Devour info and it said as a feature it would have FLASH LITE!. Which means the Droid should be getting it soon, I think possibly when the Moto Devour is released, because they are already listing it as a feature the phone WILL have right out of the box/ when released.

So it must also mean that 2.1 is not far away from the droid at all because wouldn't they update it all together. So I will 99.9% be looking for flash on droid when/before/after the Moto Devour is released!

Here is the link to the Moto Devour Product Page:Motorola DEVOUR with MOTOBLUR - Motorola USA

Tell me what you think... :)

Sorry My Mistake: I didnt mean any harm by it and I wasnt sure what it ment at the time ;)

Guchi

Reaction score
i think the eris has that, doesn't it?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes the Droid Eris has Flash Lite out of the box....this doesn't necessarily mean we will get it....which we will be getting regular Mobile Flash 10.1 from Adobe, not Flash Lite

justbob

Reaction score
Isn't "Flash Lite" that that app you use to see what you're doing when it's dark? :)

natty_lite

Reaction score
You really should edit your title to indicate that you are speculating. You make it seem like this is some foregone conclusion. and please don't link me back to the confirmation of 2.1 as proof, I'm aware of that. I'm referring to Flash Lite.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You really should edit your title to indicate that you are speculating. You make it seem like this is some foregone conclusion. and please don't link me back to the confirmation of 2.1 as proof, I'm aware of that. I'm referring to Flash Lite.

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on this...

Honestly though, I would be kind of disappointed if we only received Flash Lite...I'm expecting to get real Flash Mobile 10.1

mattygabe

Reaction score
Oddly enough, Natty Lite made commentary on Flash Lite. </irony>

natty_lite

Reaction score
Oddly enough, Natty Lite made commentary on Flash Lite. </irony>
Semantics (coincidence vs irony) notwithstanding, I have no idea what was meant by that. I wasn't offering commentary, I was trying to sidestep some smartass coming back to the thread linking me back to a news item about the 2.1 update, the Devour, or even the news of Flash Lite being added to the Nexus as if that somehow confirms anything. There has been zero reports of any such developments, especially when Adobe HAS in fact indicated that they are dedicated to bringing full flash to all smartphones, save the iPhone of course.

Thread titles shouldn't report false information, Period It greatly hampers the usefulness of the search feature. That was the goal of my reply. If that was misunderstood, then consider this my do-over.

chops

Reaction score
Yea I was reading on the Motorola Website and looked at the Moto Devour info and it said as a feature it would have FLASH LITE!. Which means the Droid should be getting it soon, I think possibly when the Moto Devour is released, because they are already listing it as a feature the phone WILL have right out of the box/ when released.

So it must also mean that 2.1 is not far away from the droid at all because wouldn't they update it all together. So I will 99.9% be looking for flash on droid when/before/after the Moto Devour is released!

Here is the link to the Moto Devour Product Page:Motorola DEVOUR with MOTOBLUR - Motorola USA

Tell me what you think... :)
lol i love it when people dont know what they are talking about