1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

flash droid 2 to cricket?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by niemasd, Sep 29, 2010.

1. niemasd

niemasd New Member

my friend asked me to try to flash his droid 2 to run on the cricket service, and i'm not entirely sure how to do it. i found a link to a tutorial for the original droid, but i'm not sure if it'll work on the droid 2.

i've rooted it and installed epic unleashed 2.5 or w/e, and i'm able to install apk files and all those things easily, so is there a (hopefully simple) way to just flash it to cricket?

and btw it wasn't playing nicely with rsd lite, but i was able to install the clockmod recovery through apps on the phone itself
  2. Pandemic187

Pandemic187 New Member

This is definitely possible, but I've never done it personally and I don't know if there's a guide anywhere.
  3. niemasd

niemasd New Member

hahaha well i guess thats good news, still gotta find out how to actually do it :/
Search tags for this page
can i use droid 2 global with cricket
cricket droid 2 global
cricket for droid 2

droid 2 cricket

droid 2 crticket

droid 2 flash to cricket

droid 2 flashed to cricke\t
droid 2 global on cricket

flash droid 2 to cricket

how make a droid 2 global work with cricket wireless
how to flash a droid 2 to cricket