1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

flash.... dont kill meeee

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by barbee, May 11, 2010.

1. barbee

barbee New Member

ok so i have heard that flash will probably be coming sometime in the next few mos.

My question is: Will it be a standalone app, a plugin, or an update via OTA through VZW?

My guess is it will be a plugin.

We all know that it takes a little longer for HTC androids to get updated (the eris is now getting 2.1). do you think that those of us that jumped on the INC will be lying in wait for flash support due to Sense being on top of Android?

Also with all the talks of Froyo, do you think it will be bundled in to the new update? thank you.
  2. gocflamedragon

gocflamedragon New Member

I dont remember where exactly but i remember reading that flash will come budled with 2.2 so it wont just be a plugin, because of the sence ui on the incredible you probly wont get the update as soon as it comes out but htc will no doubtbled update sence to work on 2.2 eventually.