flash bionic to cricket

tieto89

Reaction score
Can someone please help with this I've been searching for weeks.. and do I have to deactivate my bionic before flashing to cricket.. also what's an esn number..

Caren4u2

Reaction score
what's an esn number..[/QUOTE]
An ESN Number....is a serial number that identifies your specific phone out off all the rest on the assembly line. You will typically find a sticker inside the phone under where the battery seats. It will either list it as ESN or S/N.

If your phone has a clean ESN you will have access to use the phone. If the phone DOESN'T have a clean ESN, either the phone has been reported the phone as stolen or....something to that effect. Buyers beware...if you are buying the phone from some place like Craigslist, be sure that the phone has a "clean ESN" before buying.

OP
T

tieto89

Reaction score
helpful..

thanks appreciate the time, also do i have to deactivate the phone before flashing to cricket?? and can i flash in the east coast??

jcwilliams

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but what in the world is "cricket"?

marmarkus2011

Reaction score
You cannot flash a 4g phone to cricket. Ithas to do with the sim card sorry dude

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
First off, you can flash a 4G phone to cricket; currently you just disable the LTE feature and tell the phone it's 3G only. Also sometime in the not so distant future cricket will start offering LTE service.