Flash and ICS

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully loaded Flash on their ICS Bionic? If so, how did you do it?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to my apps in the Play Store and selected "All." Then I scrolled down until I saw Flash, and reinstalled. Works with the stock browser, at least.

rckrz6

Reaction score
aaf709 said:
I went to my apps in the Play Store and selected "All." Then I scrolled down until I saw Flash, and reinstalled. Works with the stock browser, at least.

Do this

OP
stingrayracing
Reaction score
I downloaded from the link above, rebooted, and still no flash. Went to Google Play, my apps, and there was no Flash app. What is my problem? Am I doing something wrong? I have used both the stock browser and Boat browser.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
did you install the APK?

OP
stingrayracing
Reaction score
MBK, I guess not. How do I install the APK?? As I have said before, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to doing this stuff!:frown:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
IIRC, use any file manager program to install, just go to where you put in and click.

804hokie

Reaction score

Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest! Great to have flash back on my Bionic; who cares if it's on the way out?
Thanks!

eziopinza

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully loaded Flash on their ICS Bionic? If so, how did you do it?

Finally got this solved ..it was driving me crazy..After ICS update had reinstalled flash, but it was the wrong version...just downloaded it from
website Archived Flash Player versions and went to the middle of the page for Android
and clicked on http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.20/install_flash_player_ics.apk from my phone...which
installed Flash..Viola! Boom! All the flash videos in the browser now play!