Flash 10.1 APK

brendanmurphy

Reaction score
Can anyone with a droid 2 backup there flash 10.1 apk using a file manager such as oi filemanager or astro and post it up here please

Ned

Reaction score
Hi, I pulled the D2 system dump and did a scan for Flash, Adobe, and 10.1 and found nothing. I wonder if Flash on the D2 is built into something else (like the browser).

-Ned

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with a droid 2 backup there flash 10.1 apk using a file manager such as oi filemanager or astro and post it up here please

Why do you need the .apk? There are places all over the forum to get Flash.

OP
B

brendanmurphy

Reaction score

Why do you need the .apk? There are places all over the forum to get Flash.

I need the newest version my build prop for my milestone custom rom will not allow me to get it from the market so i need the latest version i can find

OP
B

brendanmurphy

Reaction score
Hi, I pulled the D2 system dump and did a scan for Flash, Adobe, and 10.1 and found nothing. I wonder if Flash on the D2 is built into something else (like the browser).

-Ned

Ive done that myself aswell but no it can't be. Its going to be in system/app or data/app and its called com.adobe.flash______.