Flame OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidHoff

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of flamming going on around here lately.... some of it is understandable most of it though can just be mean though. For instance I just read a thread about moto using the word "soon" to much and the OP got flamed for starting. "Yet another 2.1 thread". Which clearly wasn't the case but because 2.1 was mentioned people were asking to close the thread and flaming him???? There are some people who do not read every thread posted and some who just like to give an opinion on something they want to see improved. Just because you have a "screen name" to hide behind doesn't give you the right to crucify someone for their opinion, it just drives people away from this forum and is mean. I encourage everyone to always use the search button but that does not always happen that's why we have moderators to monitor our forum so let them do their job. Lastly if you open a thread and it doesn't interest or apply to you, or you've seen it asked before either leave the thread or kindly point the user to the search bar to help out...that is after all why this forum exist. Droidforums rocks let's keep it that way!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droidhoff point clearly understood but I'm going to have to close this one down.

These types of threads draw out the worst in people on both sides of the issue.

To cut down on this we encourage EVERYONE to report these abuses so that we may take care of them.

So if you come across this behavior REPORT IT.

LETS keep this place clean and friendly as it has been but we need the members to be proactive and report abuses.

Thanks Droidhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.