Fixed the server error problem

harveydude13

Reaction score
after experimenting for hours on why i keep getting a server error and i know some of u may also be experiencing this.... some how sport apps are causing this problem i know some of you said it was the nhl gamecenter app well other apps such as baseball superstars, fotmob, and soccer superstars are also causing a error message to come up just to look at them in the market.... well i unistalled all the apps making that message come up and now i can see which of my apps needs to be updated.... does anyone have any idea on why this is happening and when can we redownload our apps

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I doubt this is the case since I did a reformat anf flashed my droid 1 back to its original state, so its like new with only the apps that come with the phone, and it's still doing it. Same with my droid 2.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Perhaps something changes on Google's end when an app is actually uninstalled, vs. simply wiping the phone? Irregardless, i'm still trying to find the root cause on mine. Gonna be a slow process; uninstalling things one at a time.

billyidle

Reaction score
The problem is on Google's end, not your phone. It's a known issue caused when a developer updates an app. Until Google fixes it don't waste too much time deleting apps.