Fix your HTML Newsletter email unsubscribe links!!!

Lock-N-Load

Reaction score
In your last several months of newsletters, the [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]To update your preferences or list subscriptions and If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, links that go to some URL on forumfoundry.com are 404 page not found. Not sure if this is some odd trick to keep people from unsubscribing, but this is 2 months now of busted links. Also, I see no way within my CP to unsubscribe from those.

I am up to date on Android news... I don't need more email and newsletters. Please get this fixed.[/FONT]

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Lock-N-Load, thanks for bringing that to our attention, we'll get those unsubscribe links fixed today.
We use the "receive email from administrators" check box to determine who to send newsletters to, so you can uncheck that in your control panel to stop receiving the newsletters.

In your last several months of newsletters, the [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]To update your preferences or list subscriptions and If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, links that go to some URL on forumfoundry.com are 404 page not found. Not sure if this is some odd trick to keep people from unsubscribing, but this is 2 months now of busted links. Also, I see no way within my CP to unsubscribe from those.

I am up to date on Android news... I don't need more email and newsletters. Please get this fixed.[/FONT]