Fix tether or het new rom

Liberated56

Reaction score
Im using liberty GB V0.5and since u can't tether on it is there a way were u can tether if not what's a good rom for me to get ?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Stock with a paid tether plans works......:D

CD95YJ

Reaction score
From the sounds of it GB has been made so aftermarket tether apps wont work, that and vzw appears to be targeting those who tether without paying.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Mikey311

Reaction score
1) find and install the TBH Tether Patch

2) download and install WiFi Tether (google) i think it's the wireless tether beta. make sure it's the wifi tether app not the wireless tether app

3) i changed the preferred and alternate DNS to 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.1 respectively

4)???

5) Profit

works great

Last edited:

Getwired

Reaction score

2) download and install WiFi Tether (google) i think it's the wireless tether beta. make sure it's the wifi tether app not the wireless tether app

4) i changed the preferred and alternate DNS to 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.1 respectively

Is there a "3)" in there somewhere, or are these three-bit binary instructions? :)

Mikey311

Reaction score

4) i changed the preferred and alternate DNS to 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.1 respectively

Is there a "3)" in there somewhere, or are these three-bit binary instructions? :)

haha my bad just those 3

audioman42

Reaction score

haha my bad just those 3

that gave me the lolz

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit