Fix is rolling out for G3

Bashlin

Reaction score
Coming first week in July, from Verizon management today. Can't wait!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
And u know this how? ??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

OP
B

Bashlin

Reaction score
And u know this how? ??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

The district manager was at our local store while I happened to be there.. She said she had gotten a email about Samsung working with Verizon to get it out first week in July.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
It can't come soon enough. I am so close to trying to get a new phone, but i don't want to start over. Please let this be true.

mettech

Reaction score
I called Verizon two days ago about the issues with my G3 from the last patch. I was told the same thing that Bashlin said.. First week of July a new patch will be released to fix the problems.

Debala

Reaction score
I sure hope this fixes the signal issues I'm having. When I'm at work I get a poor to no signal strength. Drives me nuts!

nuch14150

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to a notification from Verizon to install a new update. Must be the new fix? I don't notice a difference as of yet.

mike0164

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to a notification from Verizon to install a new update. Must be the new fix? I don't notice a difference as of yet.

The latest update rolled us back to the previous broadband and base build: VRBMF1. The additional apps that were loaded (e.g., Multi Window) appear to have remained installed.