Fitted Cases

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Well hell you can find 3rd party chargers for next to nothing now adays. I think I bought my motorola car charger from ebay for like 2 dollars.

Yea I can do that but I really would just like to use existing stuff since I have so many. I have a charger for work, 3-4 at home, car charger etc. Personal preference I guess.

I did find this and think I'll buy 4-5 of them.
Amazon.com: Motorola RAZR2 V8, V9, V9m, Q9h OEM Original Micro USB to Mini USB Adapter - SKN6252 (1 PC): Cell Phones & Service

HeroNova

Reaction score
I got the Body Glove case the other day and I was really liking it so far. But, I use the physical keyboard a lot and I just noticed today that it was pulling and making an ugly mess of the clear plastic on the back of the screen.

I'm pretty sure I heard that the clear plastic on the back of the Droid's screen is useless, but I kind of liked it there. I felt like it made the slide smoother and not as loose.

BhamItGeek

Reaction score
I have the Body Glove case on mine...its great unless you use the media dock. :( I have to take it off each night as I dock my phone on the night stand.

Magdroid

Reaction score
Seidio is releasing a Dock that will work with the Seidio innocase. You can have the best of both worlds. :)