Fitted Cases

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I finally get to pick up the phone, I hope to get a car dock and case with it as well. The home dock I am waiting on because my mother says I am a pain to buy for on Christmas so I gave her that as an option. I refuse to buy a leather pouch case, I have never liked them, plus if it has a magnet it could cause the phone to go into different modes (car/home). I am hoping for a fairly sturdy silicone case (not the thin flimsy ones) such as a casemate or a nice quality snap-on case (bodyglove maybe?). I doubt bodyglove, casemate, seido, etc will have cases out right away but I'll grab whatever looks okay to me when I pick it up. I can always get a fancy one later.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those are deff nice accessories. I want to try everything at least once, would be kind of cool.

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I'd really like to get some sort of colored gel case but that may be too tacky. I've never really liked holsters all that much because I tend to keep my phones in my pocket.

TomN

Reaction score
I'd probably go with a leather case from someone like Fortte, although I have used Seidio cases in the past on my Blackberries so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to getting one of those either.

ckidwell

Reaction score
I'm curious if some of the current iPhone cases that are out will work with the droid. I had an iPhone until I bought my own house and some how moved outside of AT&T's amazing service area..... So I switched to Verizon and get great service. Anyhow, I loved the case I had for my iPhone, and would love to get it for this, Incipio ORION Sleeve Case - Apple iPhone Pocket Pouches - MY iTablet Store that is the case, and I put a review on their site back in '08 too, had it almost a year and stood up very well! Still like new when I sold the phone.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
When I finally get to pick up the phone, I hope to get a car dock and case with it as well. The home dock I am waiting on because my mother says I am a pain to buy for on Christmas so I gave her that as an option. I refuse to buy a leather pouch case, I have never liked them, plus if it has a magnet it could cause the phone to go into different modes (car/home). I am hoping for a fairly sturdy silicone case (not the thin flimsy ones) such as a casemate or a nice quality snap-on case (bodyglove maybe?). I doubt bodyglove, casemate, seido, etc will have cases out right away but I'll grab whatever looks okay to me when I pick it up. I can always get a fancy one later.

Body Glove already has a case. look below this post in this forum for pics.

zschiffman

Reaction score
my experience talking to sedio was different. they said this:

Thank you for your inquiry. We do plan to release a line of products for the Motorola Droid but because this is a very new device we haven’t got an estimated release date. We try to release products as soon as they’re ready so I do recommend periodically checking our online store for product updates.

Cant wait...

Dream

Reaction score
I talked to Seidio today and they said they have a whole line of products coming for the Moto Droid, and to watch their website today as they plan to update it with info on the Droid accessories.

Edit: They already have it up.

It's just a weblink. mailto:%[email protected]?subject= Motorola Droid

Last edited:

bamfsig45

Reaction score
My main concern is that all of my charges etc are "mini" usb not "micro" so Im going to have to buy some adapters or buy a new car charger and a couple wall chargers ect.. which I dont want to do.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well hell you can find 3rd party chargers for next to nothing now adays. I think I bought my motorola car charger from ebay for like 2 dollars.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
check MonoPrice.com for chargers. I bet they have some micro usb chargers. If not, they have microusb cables for like $1 and then universal USB car and wall chargers for like $1 also lol