fission vs liberty for battery life

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by Psj77, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Psj77

Psj77 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which is better? I get some great battery life through liberty but since I use the romer I have sensors turned off and I really miss those... But I can't remember how good my battery life on fission was, does anyone know how these roms compare battery wise? Thanks for any help!

2. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Im not sure, i just recently stopped using my phone as a music player (was getting tired of my phone being dead by 4) and on Fission its at 50% after 11 hours (with a little bit of angry birds while i was waiting on my mom to get off work so little heavier use than normal). I was getting ~10% left after 8 hours on Liberty while using my phone as a music player and about the same with Fission before i stopped.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  3. Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm running fission as of a few days ago. Was using my phone not too heavily since I pulled it off the charger at 1145am, around 9pm it was deadski. Weird, because I wiped the battery stats when I finished up my flashing of the Root, Rom and theme. Dunno, if I figure out what's up with it, I'll post it.

4. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Member

Ratings:
    +0

You're not by chance running the 3rd eye theme, are you?